Making the switch from Elite Youth Football Clinics to Elite Youth VIRTUAL Football Clinics
YOUTH PLAYERS: Football training is hitting full-throttle this month and we want to make sure that YOU have an outstanding opportunity get better as a player. Because of the CONVID-19 pandemic and the cancellation of most football camps this summer, we have made the difficult decision to move our 27th annual summer Elite YOUTH Football Clinics to an Elite YOUTH Football Virtual Camp. You can also showcase your best stuff to the prep/private coaches ASAP.
The 2020 Elite Virtual YOUTH
Football Camp includes…..
- Weekly training sessions (via ZOOM) led by our staff of college and prep/private coaches. These will include instruction and drill work.
- Strength and conditioning plans (via ZOOM) from our certified strength coach James Fucillo to make sure each player keeps his “football fitness” at its peak this summer.
- A final skill evaluation for each player (Via ZOOM) to evaluate performance and improvement.
- Personal Blitz Package: Your information will be collected and our network of over 50 Private/Prep School coaches will have 24/7 access to it. They are excited to see what you’ve got!
- Blitz Data: Will include your Highlight video, an academic video, a combine video, a positional workout video and a personal interview. ALL “how to” videos are instructed by the VIRTUAL ELITE CLINIC STAFF. Our staff has experience at the college FBS, FCS, Ivy, Patriot, D2, NESCAC and D3 levels, as well at the ISL/NEPSAC levels, and know exactly what Prep/private coaches are looking for.
- HIGHLIGHT Evaluation: THIS WILL BE HUGE AS YOU MOVE FORWARD IN THE RECRUITING PROCESS. An honest evaluation of your highlight video by our Elite Football Clinic staff so that you know what level of play to pursue and how your video is being viewed by prep coaches.
- Introductory videos by our network of prep school coaches introducing you to their schools and their programs
- Dedicated Email access for any questions you may have regarding the virtual camp
- 3 Months of Virtual Camp- This virtual camp will run from through September (College coaches will have access to your library for 12 months)